What’s Next for Benghazi – Lindsey Graham

0
Share
The Men of Benghazi
The Men of Benghazi

The men of Benghazi, Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, and Ty Woods, have not received justice.

We left them defenseless though they asked pleaded for security repreatedly.

One terrorist who was at the scene was captured and then released by Tunisia. We did not interview him. Another terrorist who had been at the scene of the attack walks Benghazi freely without even being questioned by this administration. We were promised the terrorists who engaged in the attack would be hunted down and captured.

We were lied to when we were told that the video about The Prophet caused the attack. The administration, we now know, was aware all along that the video had nothing to do with the attack.

We were told al Qaeda was dead in the region when al Qaeda was actually running their training camps from Benghazi.

At various points in the investigation, some have taken some blame and then have withdrawn their statements. We don’t know who changed the false talking points that Susan Rice read on five news shows the Sunday after the Tuesday attack.

We cannot let this go. Four men are needlessly dead. All I can think about on this issue is those four men begging for help and receiving none.

Lindsey Graham’s plans to get the answers on Benghazi:

Share