CNN Anchor Asks What Was the Alligator Thinking

304

laneI hate the media.

Lane Graves, the 2-year-old boy who was grabbed Tuesday night by an alligator, has been found dead. He was standing with his parents in one foot of water. The sign said “no swimming”. It’s hard to understand why alligators are in these lagoons. Why aren’t there warning signs. Where are the wildlife people? Florida needs to do something because these alligators are out of control.

The parents came from Nebraska for this dream trip to Disney. The father tried to save the baby but the gator dragged him under the water and drowned him.

I don’t know how you recover from this.

After this horrific tragedy in Orlando, Brook Baldwin of CNN asked animal expert, Tim Williams what the alligator was thinking.

BALDWIN: “There were signs, no swimming. I don’t know if there were no wildlife signs. I realize that when you come to Florida, Florida has a lot of gators. What do you think — if the child was walking around the periphery of this lagoon, it was nighttime, what would the gator be thinking?”

WILLIAMS: “Splashing is attractive to these animals. It could sound like some animal struggling in the water. They come over to see what it is. If they think they have a chance to take that animal, they will. So there’s a lot of things that play in on this.“

PowerInbox
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
25 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
gatman7
gatman7
5 years ago

There are reportedly about a million alligators in Florida. They can and do travel long distances overland from one body of water to another.

I stayed in Disney World 2 years ago and saw no signs, warnings or literature with any mention that there were alligators in the lakes and waterways throughout the resort. I expect that Disney is going to see a heap of legal problems.

Sue
Sue
5 years ago
Reply to  M Dowling

Well, hey, why don’tcha take a little swim in the lagoon, S. Noble?

malcolm
malcolm
5 years ago
Reply to  gatman7

Did you let your Baby go in the water too?
Ayy Sue, I wouldent take my totaler near any water!

V.Lombardi
V.Lombardi
5 years ago

Alligator warning signs would hurt business. Now they have no choice but to put up real warnings.

Richard Hecht
Richard Hecht
5 years ago
Reply to  V.Lombardi

I think you put your finger on why they didn’t have signs: it would be bad for business. And they probably thought the danger was slight.

jay meyer
jay meyer
5 years ago

You won’t believe this one Sara — the left just continue to sink to unimaginable new lows — as if this whole story wasn’t horrific enough to begin with…

Leftists “Not Sad” About 2-Year-Old Boy Killed by Alligator Because He’s White

P. S. I live in Central Florida — just miles from where many innocents have died this week – so awful.

THE_MAD_BOMBER
THE_MAD_BOMBER
5 years ago

WHAT WAS THE ALLIGATOR THINKING!!!!!????? I’LL TELL YOU WHAT THE ALLIGATOR WAS THINKING………”THAT LOOKS LIKE A DELICIOUS MEAL FOR ME”.

Charlie
Charlie
5 years ago

What prompts these Liberals in thinking in these horrific ways? Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Kim
Kim
5 years ago
Reply to  Charlie

I was thinking the same thing! How STUPID can that news anchor be??? All the Alligator was looking for was dinner and that is the normal time alligators feed! At Dusk!