Hillary Says Americans Will Have to Change Their Personal and Religious Beliefs

183
8521

Hillary Clinton said that Americans will have to change their religious convictions and cultural codes so they can pass laws. Convictions and belief systems of citizens should not stand in her way. Cultural codes and religious beliefs have to change, Hillary said. She made the comments in April of last year at the the sixth annual Women in the World Summit. She’s not only talking about foreign nations, her views are extreme and she wants those extreme views to dominate.

Instead of worrying about Fascism by Trump, people might want to look to the real and substantiated Fascism of Mrs. Clinton.

Americans have to change their beliefs because she says so? She will tell us what to think?

She was mostly referring to abortion but she can extend that to anything. She’s now the thought police.

In addition, Tim Kaine who claims to be personally against abortion, agreed to repeal the Hyde Amendment in exchange for the VP position.

What a loser.

The Hyde Amendment is a 1976 provision that bans the use of federal dollars for abortion services. The government under Clinton will force Americans to pay for abortion even if they see it as murder.

Even for pro-abortion activists, this should be a warning sign. If they can mandate this, they can mandate anything. What kind of government tells us what we are allowed to believe in? The government now dictates our beliefs?

This is the woman, or at least she self-identifies as a woman, who thinks the Second Amendment is not a constitutional right.

Hillary Suggests the Second Amendment Is NOT a Constitutional Right

PowerInbox
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
183 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Koldwindblows
Koldwindblows
5 years ago

This fat A$$ lying piece of Whale $hit can kiss my A$$.

Justa_Guy
Justa_Guy
Reply to  Koldwindblows

Not a good idea. Unless of course you want a dose of herpes applied to your ass.

Tom Cook
Tom Cook
Reply to  Koldwindblows

I will not be lectured to by this useless piece of crap. She needs to put her own worthless life in order. Imagine being told what to do by a lesbian. Not happening.

Andrea
Andrea
Reply to  Tom Cook

If you actually pay attention to what she is saying she’s saying in the process of law not in day to day life because not everyone has the same beliefs so we can’t back law with religion

Sharon Gonzales
Sharon Gonzales
Reply to  Koldwindblows

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

John Levasseur
John Levasseur
5 years ago

No, no, no. This article is not an accurate summary of what she said. She’s not talking about government dictating beliefs. She’s talking about doing the work of changing hearts and minds. She’s essentially talking about the same kind of marketing campaign that led to support for ending slavery, women’s suffrage, civil rights, and and lgbt rights. There is nothing nefarious about suggesting that we need to change people’s minds. That is, after all, the point of political debate. Changing peoples minds. Stop deliberately misrepresenting what she is saying.

Lucy in the sky
Lucy in the sky
Reply to  John Levasseur

What kind of mixed drink have you been sucking through a straw. Wow! Also, the Earth is flat.

john
john
Reply to  John Levasseur

define the term “brainwashing” understand it, then we’ll talk

ian
ian
Reply to  M Dowling

I don’t live in America…but I pity you poor bastards who want to vote…what a choice….clinton or trump 🙁

Christina Fila
Christina Fila
Reply to  M Dowling

yes! it is quite alarming really!

John
John
Reply to  ian

Let’s vote now. Clinton has no region and she demanded me to change. My religion won’t let me say FUxK you hILLaRY. Here’s my vote

HILLARY for PRISON “.

MickeyG
MickeyG
Reply to  ian

I live in America. And I pity us voters too.

David
David
Reply to  ian

……where is this utopia that you hail from where your government isn’t as corrupt and rotten to the core as ours? Btw, Trump is the best choice of a candidate that I have ever had an opportunity to vote for in over 5 decades. Real Americans love the guy. Don’t be fooled by the cheap imitations.

jessica
jessica
Reply to  David

Trump is better than Reagan?

Kathy
Kathy
Reply to  jessica

We’ll have to see. The Republican status quo didn’t like Reagan either. Look how great he turned out.

Jim Miller
Jim Miller
Reply to  David

You are so right David. He does have the crooked political machine behind him that people refer to as mainstream media. That is being too kind. Call all the Democrats what they are, either ill-informed or just plain old crooks.

Kgo
Kgo
Reply to  ian

Keep us in your prayer’s…. Its sad

Sue Guillem
Sue Guillem
Reply to  ian

First of all I totally agree with “John”! Every time she is saying anything, it gets completely “twisted” in certain peoples’ mind! I would like to know if you, “Koldwindblows” or any of the other comment-writers who made comments which were quite “negative”, by the way, are even registered as voters,? Do you haters really vote or do you just enjoy all our country has to offer but don’t bother to use that “Right to vote”? If you don’t vote, shame on you, Did any of you even watch at least one Convention? Probably not, but I have watched both of them as a member of my Party! I really don’t understand why people who don’t even know who they intend to vote for, can make an intelligent decision by November without really knowing what even one candidate will do if they become the
President! In one “party” even the candidate doesn’t know what they intend to do as our
President!

Carl Tasset
Carl Tasset
Reply to  Sue Guillem

Sue, I did watch both conventions! Also I still vote every national election and most primaries! I listn to what the candidates say and and look at their accomplishments to help me dcide how I’ll vote! Like you I wish more voters would be better informed!

Sue Guillem!
Sue Guillem!
Reply to  Sue Guillem

I read these comments like these all the time! My suggestion to all you, “Hillary Haters” is that before you go into the polling and actually pick up a ballot, make sure you keep up and watch both candidates and what they can do! Have any of you even seen how many tremendous people have endorsed and supporting Hillary! Then look at Trump’s endorsements! Every walk of life is supporting her! The whole VFW , who if you are confused as to what that stands for, it’s Veterans of foreign wars, many of our best Representatives, Senators, people who was going through a tough time and She reached out to them! Her choice of VP is also very well-known Governor who is embraced by his state! Use your brains, if you intend to vote, please, for all of us, please listen before you decide! Listen to yourselves! I appreciate your comment, Carl, but if we lose, which I can’t even imagine happening, We have probably only seen the tip of the “iceberg” and that is why some of these “others” comments are making no sense, at least to me, at all! Have a good night,,Carl!

Tom Cook
Tom Cook
Reply to  Sue Guillem!

You will lose. Hillary is a liar, a criminal and a heartless bitch. She has illegally accepted millions of dollars from foreign governments for her very questionable non profit foundation and also to pay off campaign debts. Does anyone realistically think that the Saudi government does not expect anything in return for the money they have given her? Its all coming to light, her many shady deals, the trails of bodies left behind her every deed. Just within the last week there were 2 more reports of people that knew too much about her, that were ready to testify against her, and they were gunned down.

Maria MeBratney
Maria MeBratney
Reply to  Tom Cook

Can you please name the people that were gunned down.

Ron Steed
Ron Steed
Reply to  Sue Guillem!

Thing is that we actually have seen what she is capable of. Turn your back on those in the battle, (Bengazi). Supply money to Terrorists, and their supporters, (Iran). Lies toward those that stand up to her, (Mom”s of those she turned a deaf ear to (Bengazi). Open the doors, fences, walls of America that our forefathers gave their lives to defend. Then proclaim the that enter Illegally, to be Americans, rather than criminsls. And THEN and above all, from her own mouth we have heard her place her own perogatives above the will of God Almighty by ordering people to abandon their convictions. (Phil.1:7)

Jenna
Jenna
Reply to  Sue Guillem!

I’m pro-abortion but there are limits. Killing a fully-developed baby because it’s inches from birth or meant to be aborted is evil. I read your comments and wonder how you can support that and have no conscience about it. I wonder if you are a sociopath.

Jackie
Jackie
Reply to  Sue Guillem!

Sue, you need to look at the facts about Hillary She has lied repeatedly about her unsecured e-mails,
which have put you and your family in danger, she lied to the parents of the 4 Americans killed in Bengazi, because of her lack of caring when they asked for more help, She continues to lie about whether she lied or not, she lied about having to dodge sniper fire as she left the plane, etc. She wouldn’t tell the truth if it jumped up and bit her on the butt. She is evil. Two more Americans died this past week who knew too much about her. She is planning to bring thousands more illegals into our country, we don’t know anything about them. They could be Isis or any other terrorists, we don’t know. She wants to allow more people, mostly black babies in the black communities to be killed up until the day they are due to come into this world. Do you knowhow they abort these babies. First they stick a needle filled with poison into their brain to kill them. If it doesn’t work the first time they stick another needle filled with poison into their brain. Then they pull them from their Mother on leg, then the other leg, their body, their arm then another arm, then their head. She is evil. Is this the kind of person you are?

Wanda
Wanda
Reply to  Sue Guillem!

I belong to the VFW and I don’t support Clinton. Do not make the mistake of thinking that the higher ups in any group make the decisions for all of that group.

Pam
Pam
Reply to  Sue Guillem!

No, every walk of life is not supporting her. Christians are overwhelmingly voting Trump/Pence. I watch all the conventions, debates, etc. I’ve followed Hillary Clinton for many years and I know the corruption that she is involved in. I can’t think of a more corrupt person. She may never see the inside of a jail cell, but she sure should. She’s either guilty of knowingly setting up an unsecure server to conduct government business or she is so dumb she shouldn’t be allowed access to anything Top Secret. I shake my head in amazement when I see women supporting her after the way she treated the women Bill abused/raped. Monica might have deserved the hounds of hell being unleashed on her, she was not a “victim”, but those other women were. Hillary says she’s for women and children, but she’s not for unborn children and she’s sure not for women who are raped/abused by her husband. She is not for women that support Trump. She defended a rapist, (her job, I know) but destroying the reputation of the little girl he raped was NOT her job. She has called Trump supporters every name in the book, and wants her supporters to “stage an intervention” if they know someone who is voting for Trump. I think the reality is this – we Trump supporters need to stage an “exorcism” on our friends who are voting for her. But that’s just me.

Jack R.
Jack R.
Reply to  Sue Guillem

I did not watch either convention but I do spend a lot of time studying the respective party’s website and platforms. I have better use for my time than to listen to the “gum-flapping” of either party. She has always been a liberal and has become even more so since her hubby left office. It is my belief that she would sell her party and her country to gain more personal power. I do not trust her.

Christopher Pendley
Christopher Pendley
Reply to  Sue Guillem

that is the most ignorant statement that i have ever heard in my life. these people are adults, most that have worked 20-30 years in their profession. it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know somebody is a psychopath Hillary Clinton is psychotic. and would bring about the total destruction of our country. The Christians in this country will not put up with this any longer, We are praying to our father to get off his throne and deal with this. believe me God is not going to let this happen anymore.

me
me
Reply to  Sue Guillem

We have watched THe Clintons for 30+ years all they have done is steal, from taxpayers and sellout to highest bidders she changes her speeches according to which way the wind blows my vote is
Hillary FOR PRISON AND SEND BILL TOO

SAM
SAM
Reply to  Sue Guillem

I am a proud veteran and republican. She(it) will not tell me what to do. She is a lying cheating murderous pedophile thier. PRISON FOR HILLARY OBAMA!$$$

fred divis
fred divis
Reply to  Sue Guillem

well we do know what Hillary will do if elected don’t we. Continue to break the law by granting favors to forein governments who donate to her fund, destroy e mails and any evidence about what she is really doing.Raise our taxes and install more regulations on bussineses, while also raising thier taxes.She will continue to lie to the American people on a regular basis. Oh wait she is a champion for women. However the champion pays men who work for the clinton foundation 38% more than women. She takes over 20 million dollars from Saudi arabia, a country that gives women no rights at all, and kills gay people. You have your head in the sand about Hillary, she is a lying thief, corrupt woman with a husband who is a rapist and her top aid abedeen is a member of the terrorist group Muslim brotherhood and Abedeen’s mom is a member of muslim sisterhood. Google it if you dont believe me , it is all true. Noone this corrupt should even be running for president, and i am amazed anyone could vote for her.

Lynnette Neilson
Lynnette Neilson
Reply to  ian

Gary Johnson is my vote

Jim Miller
Jim Miller
5 years ago

Lynnette, either change it or stay home. The 5-6% he gets will not get him elected but will help Hillary get elected. Then we are in deep shit. She has stated on numerous occasions that she intends to keep Obama’s programs in place which is a Communist Agenda. Read the 8 steps set out by Karl Marx on
programs in place which is a Communist/Socialist agenda. Read the 8 steps set out by Karl Marx about how to change a country into a Communist country. They are following them one by one and we are almost there. The ones that stick in my mind are stop all discussions of God, run the debt up so high that it can never be paid,in layman’s terms screw up the educational systems (Common Core) , institute a government operated health care system (Obama Care), etc. There are others but I don’t recall them at this moment. How many of you remember the photo of Obama getting off a plane with a book titled something like After The Fall, a book about the fall of the United States government.

Karen Leigh
Karen Leigh
Reply to  ian

At least Trump will not be a Fascist dictator and take away our rights! He will reinstate rights that we have ALREADY lost due to the idiot Obama.

Dan
Dan
Reply to  ian

Trump. Got my vote. I’ll vote Democrat when I’m dead.
He is not a politician and I reckon it shows.

ANDY
ANDY
Reply to  ian

Yes,I bet America is laughinh stock of the world.
We have really got a heck of a choice for president

Carol
Carol
Reply to  ian
Thomas F Lyons
Thomas F Lyons
Reply to  M Dowling

First off you have taken this video out of contents, second, the President does not pass laws, but signs them to be come law. Only Congress pass’es laws . Also there are a lot of things that our tax dollars go to like paying for war’s that didn’t need to be started and fought

JasonH
JasonH
Reply to  Thomas F Lyons

Obviously you have never heard of an excecutive order. Do you really think congress passed obamacare?

Larry Harris
Larry Harris
Reply to  Thomas F Lyons

This president doesn’t pass laws, He just put forth executive orders, Pretty much the same thing

Fran
Fran
Reply to  M Dowling

Exactly!

smarter then that
smarter then that
Reply to  John Levasseur

Glad someone has sense enough to not believe media. That goes for both candidates and the media in general. We are so blind so pathetic and so easily led by media

Barbi Rodriguez
Barbi Rodriguez
Reply to  John Levasseur

God will change her mind on abortion and whether she (or anybody else) believes that or not makes no difference to Jesus Christ. It would not surprise me if he sends her – and Cecile Richards – to hell being torn limb by limb for all eternity.

Lee Hoover
Lee Hoover
5 years ago

That’s the point. She’s referring to legislation being based on science and facts instead of beliefs derived from ancient folklore.

Jack R
Jack R
Reply to  Lee Hoover

Lee, What if someone told you quit believing in science? What, by the way, do you believe in or have faith in? Our society was based on those beliefs of “ancient folklore” as you so eloquently state from the time of its’ inception. A statement such as hers or yours says that you are better and more “evolved” than me or any of the millions upon millions in the country who believe and live their lives according to the “ancient folklore”. You have a right to your opinions but deriding me and many others faith in your “sly” way is typical of your type. Hillary means exactly what she says and will go to what ever lengths to get her way if she is elected. I am working hard to ensure that doesn’t happen.

Russell Smith
Russell Smith
Reply to  John Levasseur

“Marketing campaigns” will not change the beliefs of those who operate on fact vs. fiction. It’s a fact that if a drunk driver kills a pregnant woman that she/he is charged with both vehicular homicide of the woman and the unborn child. It is a fact that a woman can presently receive an abortion to end the life of an unborn child without consequences (other than the psychological consequences said woman in most cases suffers for the remainder of her life). It is a fact that Christians, Muslims, Jews, et al recognize marriage as a covenant between a woman, a man, and GOD. It’s a fact that the 15th amendment was brought about by Republicans rather than Democrats, It’s a fact that though Truman made inroads to de-segregating the military, it took a Republican (Dwight Eisenhower) to fully implement it and make it work. I could go on and on with factual examples. The article nor the video take anything Hillary says out of context.

Thor
Thor
Reply to  John Levasseur

Um…… It was the Democrats that fought against abolition of slavery , women’s suffrage and civil rights.

Michael
Michael
Reply to  Thor

I believe Lincoln was a republican……….

Tom
Tom
Reply to  Michael

………and it was Republicans that passed the Civil Rights Act.

Gary Cardell
Gary Cardell
Reply to  Thor

Democrats are continually trying to rewrite history to hide their racist past.
Here are the real facts:

By 1860, the majority of the Southern slave states were publicly threatening secession if the Republicans won the presidency. In November 1860, Republican Abraham Lincoln was elected president.
(History.com)

…99 Democrats in Congress signed the “Southern Manifesto” in 1956. (Two Republicans also signed it.) The Southern Manifesto declared the signatories’ opposition to the Supreme Court’s decision in Brown v. Board of Education and their commitment to segregation forever.
(Nationalreview.com).

Howard Smith of Virginia, chairman of the House Rules Committee, introduced the Southern Manifesto in a speech on the House Floor. Formally titled the “Declaration of Constitutional Principles,” it was signed by 82 Representatives and 19 Senators—roughly one-fifth of the membership of Congress and all from states that had once composed the Confederacy. (history.house.gov)
A hundred and one congressmen, mostly conservative Southern Democrats, sign a document forwarded to President Eisenhower that becomes known as the “Southern Manifesto.” The document, formally entitled “The Declaration of Constitutional Principles,”
(Historycommons.org)

Signers:
Members of the United States Senate
Walter F. George, Richard B. Russell, John Stennis, Sam J. Elvin, Jr., Strom Thurmond, Harry F. Byrd, A. Willis Robertson, John L. McClellan, Allen J. Ellender, Russell B. Long, Lister Hill, James O. Eastland, W. Kerr Scott, John Sparkman, Olin D. Johnston, Price Daniel, J.W. Fulbright, George A. Smathers, Spessard L. Holland.

Signers:
Members of the United States House of Representatives
Alabama: Frank W. Boykin, George M. Grant, George W. Andrews, Kenneth A. Roberts, Albert Rains, Armistead I. Selden, Jr., Carl Elliott, Robert E. Jones, George Huddleston, Jr.
Arkansas: E.C. Gathings, Wilbur D. Mills, James W. Trimble, Oren Harris, Brooks Hays, W.F. Norrell.
Florida: Charles E. Bennett, Robert L.F. Sikes, A.S. Herlong, Jr., Paul G. Rogers, James A. Haley, D.R. Matthews.
Georgia: Prince H. Preston, John L. Pilcher, E.L. Forrester, John James Flynt, Jr., James C. Davis, Carl Vinson, Henderson Lanham, Iris F. Blitch, Phil M. Landrum, Paul Brown.
Louisiana: F. Edward Hebert, Hale Boggs, Edwin E. Willis, Overton Brooks, Otto E. Passman, James H. Morrison, T. Ashton Thompson, George S. Long.
Mississippi: Thomas G. Abernathy, Jamie L. Whitten, Frank E. Smith, John Bell Williams, Arthur Winstead, William M. Colmer.
North Carolina: Herbert C. Bonner, L.H. Fountain, Graham A. Barden, Carl T. Durham, F. Ertel Carlyle, Hugh Q. Alexander, Woodrow W. Jones, George A. Shuford.
South Carolina: L. Mendel Rivers, John J. Riley, W.J. Bryan Dorn, Robert T. Ashmore, James P. Richards, John L. McMillan.
Tennessee: James B. Frazier, Jr., Tom Murray, Jere Cooper, Clifford Davis.
Texas: Wright Patman, John Dowdy, Walter Rogers, O.C. Fisher, Martin Dies.
Virginia: Edward J. Robeson, Jr., Porter Hardy, Jr., J. Vaughan Gary, Watkins M. Abbitt, William M. Tuck, Richard H. Poff, Burr P. Harrison, Howard W. Smith, W. Pat Jennings, Joel T. Broyhill.
(enotes.com)

Greg Nelson
Greg Nelson
Reply to  Gary Cardell

You and your silly facts

Vic
Vic
Reply to  Gary Cardell

Thanks for the truth serum! Some people really need to get off the Hillaryaide and check History for the facts instead of boobtube.

Marjorie Drysdale
Marjorie Drysdale
Reply to  Gary Cardell

Those people you mention represent southern democrats, or “Dixiecrats_’—-people who opposed Lincoln (a Republican). They and those who came after them of like minds continued as Dixiecrats until the 1960’s, when they converted to Republicanism after Democrat Lyndon Johnson supported the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act. They felt betrayed by him and became Republicans. So now, the legacy of the Dixiecrats resides in the Republican party.

Marjorie Drysdale
Marjorie Drysdale
Reply to  Gary Cardell

These were “Dixiecrats,” part of a southern tradition that began during and after the Civil War, in protest against Abraham Lincoln, a Republican. At that time, he was for emancipation of the slaves; they resented it. They also resented losing the war. They, and those who followed in the same line of thinking, continued to be Dixiecrats until in 1960’s, when Prseisdent Lyndon Johhnson, a Texan and a Democrat, supported the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act. Feeling betrayed by Johnson, most Dixiecrats crossed over and became Republicans. So, the legacy of the Dixiecrats now resides in the Republican party.

Danny
Danny
Reply to  Thor

Thor you must be from outer space or drunk on the koolaid.

Matt
Matt
Reply to  Thor

You really have no sense of true history. Please note that it was DEMOCRAT Sen. Byrd who filibustered AGAINST the act (BTW & never changed parties). http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Civil_Rights_Filibuster_Ended.htm

Gene
Gene
Reply to  Thor

Um, not one Dem voted for abolition of slavery or women’s suffrage. I think that you have your parties confused

Bc
Bc
Reply to  Thor

Lincoln was a Republican

Doc Haught
Doc Haught
Reply to  Thor

Go back and read your history Thor…and not what the revisionist have written. And what you’re at it plop down 8 bucks and go see Hillarys American and if you are not convinced, I will send you 16 bucks…fair enough? You double your money. The only thing I would ask in return is go in the
theater with no bias toward or favoritism either party…Doc

Vic
Vic
Reply to  Thor

Thor check out the 1948 Democratic Convention where the Dems walked out because they did not want to support Civil Rights. You really need to read History books and stop getting your information off of YouTube. Dems also created the KKK and voted against the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. You need some serious education.

Republican
Republican
Reply to  Thor

Do some research it was Republican that freed slaves. The southern Democrats are the ones that wanted to keep slavery and started the KKK. They voted to split from the union. Your just another example of not knowing the facts. Ignorance is no excuse for lies.

Nicole
Nicole
Reply to  Thor

No….Lincoln was not a Democrat or Republucan, but the party he affiliated with went on to become what we now know as the Republican party….

Sheila Lewitzke
Sheila Lewitzke
Reply to  Thor

Please do your research on this, because I thought the same thing! It is not the party of abolition of slavery and civil rights. Look up Margaret Sanger! In fact watch the movie, Hillary’s America. It is all based on facts and yes I had to look them up! I was shocked!

Carolyn Dees
Carolyn Dees
Reply to  John Levasseur

I totally agree with you, John. When you read the article, you read she is referring to people’s hearts, not government forced thinking. All of us could probably stand a little “tune up” on our hearts and possibly some of the things we are thinking.

Tom
Tom
Reply to  Carolyn Dees

When you are faced against pure evil, there is no compromise. Clinton is a liar, fraud, crook, self serving follower of Lucifer. There is not one example of good that has come from that woman. Her Presidency will set women back 50 years politically.

Teresa Rhodes
Teresa Rhodes

Amen!!!

LD
LD
Reply to  John Levasseur

Why work so hard trying to change people’s minds? When one tries to change a mind or reconstruct a belief system, it is because THEY feel what THEY believe is the right way or answer. I feel allowing each to adopt their own is what should happen, and then if a person’s beliefs/practices infringe or threaten lives, one takes action to PROTECT their boundary/system. Change personal values/beliefs? LOL! For THOUSANDS of years it hasn’t happened, and won’t with most…not even with Hillary/Dems. Another one of those Fairytale delusions.

jane z mazzola
jane z mazzola
Reply to  LD

Awesome information, Mr. Cardell. Many of those names in Congress, I am old enough to remember, as well as the Presidency of Dwight D. Eisenhower, even Truman.

jessica
jessica
Reply to  LD

Sadly I think it has happened. I recently saw a poll on abortion which had millions of responses from across the country. Of course it was not scientific or anything but about 60% of the people who responded were pro-choice. I saw women “shout their abortions” on twitter and facebook. Basically they are saying they are not ashamed or afraid to say it. This was not something someone was proud of in the past. And certainly I cannot imagine that 50 years ago abortion would have gained overwhelming support across the board. The only groups which did not have overwhelming support for it was conservatives. Democrats gave 90% approval for abortion rights. My question is everyone is so concerned with the mothers right what happened to thinking of the unborn childs rights?

ian
ian

bullshit!!!!

Dragon6
Dragon6
Reply to  John Levasseur

Bullsh*t. Her actions do not back your assertions. You are just another mindress follower, wilfully ignorant, and begging for your chains. If she wins, and that’s a big if, she won’t last long with her agenda.

J Allen
J Allen
Reply to  John Levasseur

The democrats were for slavery….

M West
M West
Reply to  John Levasseur

She said religious beliefs, that doesn’t mean changing someone’s mind. That means changing their belief system to hers. She is evil, personified. And yes she is talking about her regime changing beliefs, should she become president… God forbid.

Cheryl Christensen
Cheryl Christensen
Reply to  John Levasseur

I would tell you, either way it’s none of her business, Christians answer to a higher power, their guide is the Bible, not our government, and their changing morals.

Virginia
Virginia
Reply to  John Levasseur

Her people are doing the same shit to Trump so what the hell thats Politics everyone sees and hears what they want

August Bobb
August Bobb
Reply to  John Levasseur

This woman has been entrenched in government for so long she thinks that she does not have to abide by the laws that the rest of the American people have got to the law about email servers she is she is only supposed to use the email server provided to her from the government for classified information she broke the law she left four people died in Benghazi and lied about it she was on the phone with her daughter telling her that the film has nothing to do with it who the fuck is her daughter and why the fuck did she call her before talking to the American people this lady is the biggest piece of crap in them world she received award from the founder of Planned Parenthood that in the twenties and thirties she said that people with big families that could not support them should kill the children she said that people with diabetes prostitutes in general should all be killed and Hilary her what the fuck is the matter with you people don’t you realize what this woman is

CL Huffman
CL Huffman
Reply to  John Levasseur

When did laws being forced on the someone ever changed a person’s mind? I can tell you for sure, that Muslim loving idiot in our White House that forced the gay marriage and transgender crap down my throat has in NO WAY changed my mind on these heaneous issues…in fact, I have been forced to dig my heels in deeper just to hold onto MY RIGHT to believe these things goes against the Lord God and should NOT be recognized as OK or good!!!

Luke
Luke
Reply to  John Levasseur

WOW are u gulable she has a record of lyeing and thought un trust worthy by 70% in all polls the thing is fokes want to belive in there party leader so much pride blocks them from objectivly looking and listening to all partys belifes and making a educated desision on who will keep and hold close to are american values witch to me are are rites. You heat clips hear and there and it becomes the truth because u heard it on cnn or FB lets take time to listen to the whole interveis and the whole speach of both sides and then chose

Theresa
Theresa
Reply to  John Levasseur

America was founded for religious freedom. I know, I know … we haven’t really taught this generation what it means to be an American but that one right was the foundation. Leftism is as much a religion as Catholicism and she (i.e., the government) is planning to impose their leftist religion on the masses. I do not misinterpret what she’s saying. Anyone who doesn’t understand that religious (conservative) values are the antipathy of — and a direct threat to — leftism isn’t reading the tea leaves.

Douglas Kubler
Douglas Kubler
Reply to  John Levasseur

She left people out of the equation, she said “deep-seated beliefs have to be changed”. She wouldn’t bother changing anyone’s mind, she will force a belief as the state’s belief. She might as well have said “Morals have to be changed, appeal to religion is not an option.” There was no “maybe” in her statement. Notice she’s swinging with her fists like Hitler at one of his speeches.

Hoyt Higgins
Hoyt Higgins
Reply to  John Levasseur

John, do you really believe anything Hillary says ?

wanda
wanda
Reply to  John Levasseur

John, you are delusional!!!!

Custadero
Custadero
Reply to  John Levasseur

Read a little Alynsky. You are wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Edwin
Edwin
Reply to  John Levasseur

John, I believe you are delusional. Please memorize this: “It is better to keep one’s mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”

Otto Von Maahsen
Otto Von Maahsen
Reply to  John Levasseur

How does she expect to change hearts and minds??? Simple through “executive orders”!!! Don’t believe this lying witch. She’ll come with something that appears to be noble and honorable, and then shove it down our throats.

Leo
Leo
Reply to  John Levasseur

She wants us to convert to Islam, she has always been an Arab supporter .Yasser Arafat was a welcome visitor to the W.H. during Bill’s tenure.
Her constant companion is a staunch Muslim.

Frannie
Frannie
Reply to  John Levasseur

The article said she was sprang mostly about abortion. She nor anyone else will change my belief that all babies deserve to live. Life is given to us by Almighty God, and He says thou shalt not kill. The evil an barbaric practice of abortion goes against one of the ten commandments. Hellary will not dictate my Christian beliefs ~ not now and not ever!!!!

john
john
Reply to  John Levasseur

We could, of course, be in the process here of being prepared to give up our traditional freedoms and submit to the dictates of immigrant cultures coming here with intent to take over, to dominate, and to run things according to their own dictates. The government seems to encourage that sort of thing today and speaking out against it is called being “Politically Incorrect.” It is happening a lot in some European venues … notably France and Germany.

Juju
Juju
Reply to  John Levasseur

It’s entirely about changing minds! “Your liberty of conscience, will not stand in my way of enforcing laws that violate your liberty of conscience”…is what she’s saying..

Sherri
Sherri
Reply to  John Levasseur

Thank you for telling it like it is! This media site is bogus and ridiculous! But, as you can see, the radicals are still drinking the Faux punch!

Tired of the lies
Tired of the lies
Reply to  John Levasseur

Those issues you are referring to were accomplished by the Republican party with the exception of lgbt rights. You need to read history. Hillary closely resembles the modern day Marget Sanger who was a racist that started the abortion push. Changing hearts and minds comes from a relationship with Jesus and knowing and accepting Him as your Lord and Savior. Politicians will never be able to do that.

Kent Burt
Kent Burt
Reply to  John Levasseur

I see you have already been lobotomized.

Sherry
Sherry
Reply to  John Levasseur

You don’t change peoples’ minds; you give them information and allow them to make their own analysis and develop their own opinions…YOU DONT CHANGE THEIR MINDS.
I will never change my mind about my religious beliefs nor my morals. Other people have the capabilities to form their own opinions, and there are some who are easily swayed by almost anything.
We the people do not want not will we allow the government to take away our freedoms, which is why the American exploration was started in the first place.

Randall
Randall
Reply to  John Levasseur

Defending that comment with your opinion of life and how you see it. You seem to me to be someone who needs to avoid anything where a living organism of two cells or greater is concerned. I just don’t get people who live in self affliction of understanding and ignorance. Guessing at wether a narcissist factious statement is good for you is one thing, but you strike me as someone who has a lot of problems in life for lack of being able to read people, and what’s between the lines!

Larry B
Larry B
Reply to  John Levasseur

Watch it again John. She did in fact say … religious beliefs, structural biases have to be changed.

Priscilla
Priscilla
Reply to  John Levasseur

But abortions are murdering babies so there is no one who will change our hearts or minds unless it is for those pro abortion people getting a heart for babies and changing their minds that killing babies is ok. And that is just the tip of the iceberg with what Hillary wants to do to our country -sends chills up my spine and scares me so much!

Dianna Brendle
Dianna Brendle

Good for you!

Freddo
Freddo

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

LeX
LeX
Reply to  John Levasseur

Ok, thus is what she os saying, but what’s the meaning of this idea…

LEFTY 41
LEFTY 41
Reply to  John Levasseur

YES, YES, YES! NEITHER HILLARY NOR THE GOVERNMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL US TO CHANGE WHAT THE CREATOR HAS SAID. MORALITY IS ESTABLISHED BY GOD, NOT MAN! WE CANNOT ALLOW HILLARY OR THE GVT TO FORCE CHANGE IN OUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AS LONG AS THEY ARE BASED ON THE BIBLE. HISTORY TELLS US THAT NO NATION THAT HAS DISOBEYED THE INSTRUCTIONS OF GOD HAS SURVIVED!! NEITHER WILL THE U.S.

Tdixon
Tdixon
Reply to  John Levasseur

Is she or is she not in fact a supporter of abortion?

Kathy
Kathy
Reply to  John Levasseur

What??? The Reeducation Camps for Adults??? It’s called “brainwashing” no matter what you call it

Eldeen
Eldeen
Reply to  John Levasseur

Thank you for such an excellent response…I agree with your historical outline and that we need to continue to ponder & discuss problems in our society. I do not agree with the use of capital punishment by my government, which by the way uses our tax dollars, yet I do not decide who to vote for on one issue. I work to end the issue I am against. Gun violence in this country began in Texas 50 yrs ago in Austin, TX by a Caucsian male and I hope we can agree to set some limits/restrictions as was discussed in this article…also, in my childhood, I remember that some women obtained abortions in “back” rooms with disasterous results such as death of mother & child…some women did not get abortions…I do not support abortions, yet I do support medical, emotional & whatever services are needed to help women live a positive life…again, thank you for your post…

Eldeen
Eldeen
Reply to  John Levasseur

If anyone reads my previous post, I was agreeing with a post by John Levasseur, I was Not agreeing with the posted article…

Robin Robertson
Robin Robertson
Reply to  John Levasseur

To the Christian community, abortion is murder, and neither Hillary Clinton nor anyone else can stop Christians from believing this. We will not change our believe systems or moral values to satisfy this pompous windbag. To do so would be to go against the Word and will of God. I for one would not want to be Hillary Clinton on judgment day, when she has to answer to God for her support of murdering life. I will pray for your soul.

Farmgirl80
Farmgirl80
Reply to  John Levasseur

Changing religious beliefs is not a political debate issue. How about she starts talking changing Muslim religious beliefs in order to stop terrorism. Or doesn’t that get her the Muslim vote? It’s not okay for a religious person to believe abortion is murder, but it’s okay for the Muslims to believe they must kill anyone who is not Muslim. Start drinking water instead of hilliary’s koolaid.

copakeman
copakeman
Reply to  John Levasseur

Do you believe hil can change the way moslems treat women ?

Heather Ann
Heather Ann
Reply to  John Levasseur

Thank you for being the lone voice of sanity in this ridiculous comment section

Jack R.
Jack R.
Reply to  John Levasseur

I have no qualms concerning political debate as long as both sides are willing ,at least in some small way, to listen to the others ideas and beliefs. This woman has no desire to listen! She is a progressive socialist who will do whatever it takes to grab more power. I have seen the Democratic platform for 2016 and there is nothing in it that even gives an inch to the conservative side of the aisle. She is not interested in speaking to me except to say, “you have to change”. I have no use for her or her philandering husband!

Christopher Pendley
Christopher Pendley
Reply to  John Levasseur

she wanted to legalize the killing on innocent unborn babies that have a heartbeat….. how is that not wicked and perverse??

Tom
Tom
Reply to  John Levasseur

She thinks my opinion and beliefs need to be changed to hers! That is what she has been saying since 94! She thinks abortions should have no limitations, I disagree

Bill Bynum
Bill Bynum

Yep.

Me
Me
Reply to  John Levasseur

You john are a dumb ass that just dont get it..

Amy Wilson
Amy Wilson
Reply to  John Levasseur

Hillary Clinton shows a flagrant disregard for the Constitution. When she isn’t infringing on our right to bear arms she is attempting to establish a religion (most likely Islam) in direct violation of the First Amendment. She’s even been photographed bowing to muslim leaders. She has also taken money from foreign governments which push Sharia law and – lest we forget – she put national security at risk by doing government business on an unsecured private server. How is it suddenly my responsibility to “change my mind?” You either work for America, or you work for someone else. She has no business representing us. That won’t change.

Von
Von
Reply to  John Levasseur

John, that is hypocritical to say “we need to change people’s minds”…..when every effort is being made in our government to stop Christians from changing people’s minds about our religious beliefs….what we call witnessing.

jusbkoz
jusbkoz
Reply to  John Levasseur

If you don’t believe you have the disease of ignorance, then the offer of a cure has zero importance.

Ed Denning
Ed Denning
Reply to  John Levasseur

Yeah, trust the liar. Come on in said the spider to the fly. A similar experience came with the promise of “showers” in places called concentration camps where even people’s dentures were taken away. Purses and lamp shades were made from their skins and their hair was also used for various purposes, such as brushes.

Pq
Pq
Reply to  John Levasseur

Oh you mean like how the Obama administration is changing the Christian businesse owners minds with lawsuits into providing contraception and abortion, threats and jail time.
Do you mean how church denominational hospitals are threatened for the same reason including providing sex change operations.
Do you mean the lawsuits on schools for the same type of garbage and for not teaching about same sex marriage.
YES WE SAW HOW THAT TYPE OF DISCUSSION WENT.
No thanks

Tom
Tom

That’s what Mao,Hitler and Stalin said you moron!! WTF

Eugene Clark
Eugene Clark
Reply to  John Levasseur

John, with her 35 years of LYING to the American Electorate, her words were quite CLEAR to all of us and so is her INTENT !!!! We don’t need you to “DECIPHER” her malicious drivel. She has made herself KNOWN to us all, and ,we DO NOT ACCEPT ANY of her, (way too obvious). MARXIST IDEOLOGICAL PROPAGANDA !!!!

Patty
Patty
Reply to  John Levasseur

JOHN LEVASSEUR… Your sadly mistaken my friend. HILLARY, is a DANGER for this Country!!

Cheryl
Cheryl
Reply to  John Levasseur

She is a socialist. Changing minds and leading lambs to slaughter is her agenda.
This woman will have us over run by non citizens so fast we won’t know what happened and she will just like Ona had done use Executive privilege to enact whatever laws she wants.
This woman is very dangerous!!!

Shirley
Shirley
Reply to  John Levasseur

No,no no! What have you been drinking or smoking! If you do some research and get your head out of the…actually socialist Hilly Kool aid you will see she means we have to give up our religion for the NWO…UN take over!
Get real and grow up! We are not blind to her double edged big lying mouth!

me
me
Reply to  John Levasseur

no she is saying exactly what she beleives that we are all deplorible if we disagree with her and her new world order

Marc
Marc
Reply to  John Levasseur

It isn’t being misrepresented! It’s her saying it for Christ’s sake. It’s her speaking!

Jack Mingo
Jack Mingo
Reply to  John Levasseur

If you mean believing that your religion lets you trump the faith of others, dictating their love, their marriage, their medical decisions and other aspects where intelligent people disagree? Then yeah, you have to change your “religion.”

If you mean, being able to practice your own faith freely and letting others practice theirs (or none at all)? Then don’t worry.

You do know that Clinton goes to church (Methodist) more devoutly than any president since Carter, right?

Crayton
Crayton
Reply to  Jack Mingo

Methodist doctrine is either flawed or she’s sleeping in church?

Melissa
Melissa
Reply to  John Levasseur

These people would rather believe a headline than seek to understand the truth. It’s terribly sad.

Pam
Pam
Reply to  John Levasseur

There is something very nefarious about telling us our religious beliefs must be changed. God gave us our beliefs. They are not “changeable” because Hillary wants them changed. There is nothing to misrepresent. She was very clear in her choice of words. I agree people should have “rights”, but so should the unborn child. If we, as Christians, don’t defend them, who will? Women are free to take birth control measures before they become pregnant. There are many free clinics across this country. The campaigns that freed slaves, allowed women to vote and gives equal rights to everyone were worthy causes and should be honored…not placed in the same category as murdering innocent unborn babies. Go watch a video of an ultrasound.

RJD
RJD
Reply to  John Levasseur

How does that Kool-Aid taste? When she combines “resources” with “political will”, what do you think that means? No, no, no, this can’t possibly be referring to the “government dictating beliefs”. Remember, Kool-Aid is very sugary …

Robert
Robert

Good job

Tony
Tony
5 years ago

Comment *You don’t know Christians very well do you? Look around the world, we willingly give up our lives before we give up our beliefs. I grieve for those who have no such foundational values.

Gary
Gary
5 years ago

So Christian Americans will have to change how we think,but,muslims from anywhere can think how they want. Oh and murder Christians because the Koran says its ok?

me
me
5 years ago

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SHE IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so do NOT like this POS as much as I do NOT like obama!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON’T NEED THE GOV. TO TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE. DO YOUR J O B S AND STAY OUT OF MY LAW ABIDING LIFE!! TRUMP 2016!!!!!!!!!!

Candy beth